system features and benefits
- Standard corn heads can be converted to “cut and harvest” row crops, including Sorghum, Milo, Millet, Sunflowers, Corn, bio-mass crops and more.
- Standard corn heads provide greater reliability including enclosed oil bath chain drives and gear cases, individual row unit slip clutches, rugged poly center shields and divider points, and reliable header height control systems.
- Down or lodged crop such as milo can be picked up and gathered into header.
- Since the whole crop is not run through the combine, there is less grain loss, less MOG, and harvesting ground speed can be maintained in lodged crop areas.
- Cutting and stubble height can be adjusted to leave 12 inches or more of the lower nutrient rich stalk on the ground. This reduces wind and water erosion.
- Corn heads can be converted back to be used or resold as a standard corn head.
- Kits are available for popular corn heads. No permanent modifications needed.