- Corn heads are tilted upright for easy and safe access to both sides of row units.
- Trash knives, stalk rolls, and stalk roll shaft housings are removed.
- Stalk guides are bolted in place of trash knives on some models.
- Gear case cover plates are bolted onto front of row unit gear cases.
- Front chain idlers, chain guides and deck plates are removed from row units.
- Two holes are drilled into row unit frame and sprocket-disc assemblies installed.
- Front deck plate spacers and chain tensioners are reinstalled and adjusted.
ARRO™ head Kit Conversion can be completed by dealers or farmers